Can you really take it on a dive?
Technically, yes. Diver watches are designed to withstand the increased pressures experienced underwater and remain water resistant up to at least 100m.
Some features of a Diver watch include:
- Unidirectional bezel – to provide an accurate measurement of elapsed time
- Pressure resistant case – to withstand increased pressures present at great depths
- Saltwater resistance – to withstand the corrosive environment of saltwater diving
- Screwed-down crown – to prevent internal work leakage
- Night vision – to provide dial legibility in the poor visibility at great depths
Orient carries a number of Diver Watches that provide functionality and style for a great price. Check out Orient’s entire line of Diver watches.