The shade of orange on these is quite rich, darker than on the original Mako if I remember correctly. It's a lovely looking watch. This one still has the holographic sticker on the case back.
- Orient Mako II/XL/Hogrider CEM75001MW automatic diver's watch.
- Numbers on case back: EM75-C0 CA 8X1243.
- Orient automatic movement.
- Day and date (day in English and Spanish).
- Good timekeeping and in perfect working condition.
- Water resistance: 200m
- Flat mineral glass crystal.
- Lume on hour, minute and second hands and hour markers.
- Unidirectional diver's bezel, 60 clicks.
- Stainless steel case, bezel and case back.
- Screw down crown.
- In usual Orient style, the pusher at 2 sets the day.
- Screw down case back.
- Diameter (bezel): 44mm
- Diameter (including crown guards): 46mm
- Diameter (including crown): 47mm
- Height: 14mm
- Lug-to-lug length: 51mm
- Lug width: 22mm
- Weight: 191g (on bracelet)
- Condition: Near mint (TZ rating).
- Bracelet: On the usual excellent Orient stainless steel solid link oyster-style bracelet. Has a safety flap and side push buttons. Comfortably fits my 8"-8.5" wrist and there is one extra link included.
- Includes outer cardboard box, inner Orient presentation box, hang tag, extra link, manual, and dated stamped guarantee booklet (August 2009).
Payment by bank transfer (any fees to be paid by the buyer), PayPal (gift or +4%), or cash (if we meet in person) please.
If you have any queries please contact me by PM or email at email@example.com.
Here are the pics:-
Overview (click to enlarge):
Front view (click to enlarge):
Diagonal view, left (click to enlarge):
Diagonal view, right (click to enlarge):
Edge view, crown side (click to enlarge):
Edge view, non-crown side (click to enlarge):
Case back (click to enlarge):